In light of state regulations concerning the Coronavirus pandemic, Emmaus has committed to requiring all guest to abide by the following precautions:
1. Masks are required for all attendees before, during, and after the event.
2. Observe social distancing: separation of six feet at all times with those outside their households.
3. Self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving. If your temperature is above 100.4, or if you are experiencing any symptoms, please remain at home.
4. Guests who have been diagnosed with COVID 19 must stay at home until they have gone 14 days without symptoms.
5. Please avoid physical contact with other guests.
6. We are required to allow only 25% of building occupancy limit, which means that we will only be able to accommodate 60 guests. The hotel has been very accommodating, and we have not yet needed to turn anyone away due to space constraints.
For those who are unable to join us in person, we will continue to Live stream the service on our Youtube channel. Please see the link on hompage.